Looking to get involved?
Here are ways to help stop the Veteran suicide epidemic.
1. To sponsor a Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) treatment (dive) for a Veteran or 1st Responder, you can Give Now
2. To become a Team Veteran Foundation Wellness Clinic Sponsor and help with opening and prototyping the clinic so we can open more across the country, please become a Give Now Sponsor
3. Help Team Veteran Foundation purchase a TEKNA 8400 D/L multiplace HBOT chamber for $305,000 plus the cost of shipping and setting up the unit to the Phoenix area. The unit is housed in a portable self-contained building with A/C and heat included. This is an offer of a lifetime, as the 8400 D/L units normally sell for $950,000+ without the building.
4. We are partnering with Team Veteran LLC (TVet) to create funds for Team Veteran Foundation (TVF) and other legitimate Veteran charities. Same idea behind this Cause Marketing, TVet uses legal and identity theft protection services to provide a benefit to you, your family, or company, AND they make a donation on your behalf to Team Veteran Foundation. Make sure you use this Team Veteran Foundation branded website.
We are looking for volunteers to support us in the following areas.
- Social media postings on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Website updates and simplification.
- Write a blog.
- Fundraising through Facebook or other social media platforms.
- Creating and marketing videos that promote the TVF mission.
Please contact us and indicate what area you may be able to support our mission through volunteering.
Team Veteran Foundation, Inc. (TVF) is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization, Federal Identification Number 46-1017104, under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Registration fees for events are not tax deductible unless otherwise indicated. Donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. Donations can be given in the name of an individual, couple or family, or made anonymously to the fullest extent allowable by law.